In Vinnytsia region liquidated a fire in a high-rise building

KIEV. April 19. UNN. On Saturday at 15:44 in Service of rescue 101 was reported fire in an apartment house in the town of Tyvriv district, hnivan’. It is reported by UNN with reference to SSES.

Arriving at the scene, rescuers found out that the fire arose in the apartment on the 9th floor of the nine houses.

When carrying out investigation it was established that the fire is balcony one-bedroom apartment on an area of about 10 sq. m.

Rescuers immediately evacuated 12 residents of the entrance, of five apartments, on the 8th and 9th floor.

Thanks to prompt actions of soldiers DSNs the fire was liquidated in time, thus failed to prevent the spread of flames to another area of the room and next door.

15:59 the fire was localized and at 16:07 eliminated.

The fire destroyed the window frame and the door of balcony, refrigerator, household goods and furniture.

To eliminate fire from the SSES involved 5 personnel and one unit of firefighting and rescue equipment, as well as guard on duty of military unit And 2287 (2 people).

The cause of the fire is short circuit power.

Recall from fires in the Zhytomyr region were evacuated more than 50 people.