Vladimir Shepelev. Photo: fcdynamo.kiev.ua
Midfielder Kiev “Dynamo” Vladimir Shepelev shared expectations from the match of 2 Matchday of the group stage of the Europa League against Partizan.
– A fighting mood. We won the first match at Skenderbeu, we need to continue to win in order first to qualify from the group. This is our main goal.
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of “partisan” did you see that?
– They have Mature, experienced team, many players play at a high level. We, of course, will be a difficult game, but I’m sure will be a good game.
In the Balkan teams, all the players with character. I think many will struggle, who will win, who will be the winner in the match.
– After a failed match of the championship of Ukraine with “Veres” feel that anger?
– You should always set a maximum goal to win, only first place, no matter good or bad ended the previous match – you need to win every next match.
– How about the fact that the match is played in front of empty stands?
– Without the fans is always unpleasant to play, but given that we are on the road, I think this consideration for us, because we all know how noisy Serbian fans.
– Partizan will play the first number?
– I think so. The owners are usually always do.