The child had been poisoned by mushrooms in Kirovohrad region

KROPYVNYTS’KE-KYIV. June 8. UNN. In se “Kirovograd regional laboratory center of the Ministry of health of Ukraine” received a message about the registration of a case of poisoning of a child who is 1 year and 8 months, and mushrooms. About it UNN reported in a press-service laboratory center.

“So, child 1 years and 8 months living in Alexandria, walking with her older sister 7 years in their own backyard without supervision of parents saw near the fence of unknown wild mushrooms and ate them. And immediately I got to the hospital,” – said the press service.

The child’s parents, seeing the first symptoms of disease (weakness, vomiting), immediately went to the hospital. Now the child’s condition is moderate, he receives treatment.

As reported earlier UNN, mushroom poisoning: prevention and first aid.