The fire originated in the fire clothes that were drying above the stove. 9-year-old child was at home.
The child died in a fire / photoВ the Artsizsky region of Odessa region during a fire in a private house killed a child with a disability.

As reported the UNIAN in Department of communications Department of National police in the Odessa region, the incident occurred on December 23, around 22.00, in the village of Delen’.

Previously it is established that the fire originated in the fire clothes that were drying above the stove. At this time the head of the family was in the neighboring district of the region, where he went on business, and mother and two younger children went to the neighbors for milk.

“The house was only sick with cerebral palsy 9-year-old son. According to the woman, she goes away for a while. When I returned, the house was filled with smoke and burned the clothes that had fallen from the rope on the stove, and the nearby armchair,” he told police.

See also Kiev burned the sixteenth floor of a residential building

A woman on their own put out the fire. Dead son she found under the bed, where he apparently slipped, hiding from fire and smoke. The preliminary cause of death was poisoning by combustion products.

As reported by the village head and local residents, this affluent family, parents fulfill parental responsibilities.

In fact openly criminal proceedings under part 1 of article 270 (violation established by the legislation of fire safety requirements, which caused the fire which caused the harm to human health) of the Criminal code of Ukraine.

The child’s body is directed on is judicial-medical examination to determine a final cause of death.