In Kyiv, five people were poisoned sushiPhoto:

All poisoned ate in the restaurant

20.02.18 60000

After eating at a sushi restaurant in Kyiv, five people were in the hospital with a diagnosis of acute intestinal infection. About it reports a press-service of the Kiev Gospodarevskaya.

“All the victims associate their illness with the consumption of food purchased in foodservice “Eurasia”. All used land in the period from 15 to 19 February,” the statement reads.

  • See ALSO: 2017 infection botulism claimed the lives of 11 Ukrainians

So, three victims now are in medical institutions – Irpen CHB and the Alexander clinical hospital, two refused hospitalization. Initiated an epidemiological investigation.