Two people were poisoned by carbon monoxide in the Kharkiv regionUncategorized March 10, 2017
KIEV. March 10. UNN. Due to the faulty heater in the Kharkiv region killed a mother and son, poisoned by carbon monoxide. This was reported to UNN in the press service of the police in Kharkiv region.
Yesterday, 9 March at 23:40 the police received a message stating that the village of Lipci in the house found the bodies of women and men.
It is established that the dead are 55-year-old woman and her 31-year-old son. Previously it is established that in the house due to a faulty heater was smoke furniture. An ambulance was summoned the nephew of the victims, when I returned home and saw what happened.
The incident is brought in the magazine of the uniform accounting of offenses.
As reported UNN, rescuers liquidated a fire bath complex in Kiev.
Also in Goschs reported cases of ignition of dry grass in six regions of Ukraine.