The quality of LPG in Ukraine you can now test for 18 parametersUncategorized June 26, 2017
KIEV. June 26. UNN. The new Ukrainian stationary testing laboratory liquefied gases are able to determine the quality of gas by 18 indicators. About this UNN was reported in the “Globus-petroleum”.
The company noted that the new laboratory is equipped with the latest and most modern equipment of leading foreign manufacturers.
“The laboratory has unique instruments: the German Multi EA 5000 , which is able to determine the content of microsere in gases with precision the degree to -9 ppb. And Dutch chromatograph Agilent Technologies, which is able to identify almost all the chemical composition of the gas. And other high-tech devices,” according to the company.
Thanks to this equipment, the laboratory has a list of 18 quality indicators, which are determined by the laboratory:
1. The residue after evaporation (DSTU EN 15471:2014);
2. The content of hydrogen sulfide (DSTU EN ISO 8819:2012);
3. Saturated vapor pressure (DSTU EN ISO 4256:2013);
4. Corrosion of copper plate (DSTU EN ISO 6251:2013);
5. The density and pressure (DSTU EN ISO 8973:2013);
6. The content of free water (DSTU EN 15469:2012);
7. Density hydrometer (DSTU EN ISO 3993:2014);
8. The total content of dienes (DSTU EN27149:2010);
9. The density and vapor pressure (calculated method) (GOST 28656-90);
10.Component composition by the method of chromatography (ASTM D2163-2014);
11.Total sulfur content (ASTM D6667-2014);
12.Octane calculation method (EN 589:2008+A1:2012 Annex C);
13.Smell (EN 589:2008+A1:2012 Annex a);
14.Saturated vapor pressure (EN 589:2008+A1:2012 Annex C);
15.The volume fraction of liquid residue (DSTU 4047-2001 p.8.2);
16.The definition of water and alkali (DSTU 4047-2001 p.8.2);
17.The volume fraction of liquid residue at 40°C (GOST 27578-87 p.3.2);
18.Saturated vapor pressure (GOST 27578-87 p.3.3).
Recall, as reported UNN, Ukraine has launched a new high-tech laboratory for quality control of liquefied gas.