The fire in the Odessa region killed the patient cerebral palsy boy

KIEV. 24 Dec. UNN. In one of the houses in the Odessa region there was a fire that killed 9-year-old child, sick with cerebral palsy. It is reported by UNN with reference to the division of communications of the regional police Department.

The incident occurred on the 23rd of December, about ten o’clock, in the village of Delen’.

“Previously it is established that the fire resulted from ignition of clothing, which suchas above the oven. At this point, the head of the family was in the neighbouring district, and a mother with two young sons went to the neighbors for milk. In the house was sick with cerebral palsy 9-year-old son,” police said.

As she told, she went away briefly and when returned – the house was already filled with smoke, and the room was burning clothing falling from the rope on the stove, and located next to the stove a chair. A woman on their own put out the fire. Son she found under the bed, where he probably crawled, hiding from fire and smoke.

“Unfortunately, he did not give any signs of life. The preliminary cause of death was poisoning by combustion products”, – noted in police.

See ALSO: On Christmas fair in center of Lviv, an explosion occurred

According to the village head and local residents, the family is prosperous, the parents fulfill parental responsibilities.

“Statements on this fact are brought in the Unified register of pre-trial investigations under part 1 of article 270 (violation established by the legislation of fire safety requirements, which caused the fire which caused the harm to human health) of the Criminal code of Ukraine. The child’s body is directed on is judicial-medical examination to determine a final cause of death”, – reported in GUNP.

We will remind, the fire in the house in the Nikolaev area killed a woman and her 4-year-old son.