Serhiy Kryvtsov. Photo: shakhtar.com
The Shakhtar defender Serhiy Kryvtsov spoke to reporters ahead of the match against Zorya.
– Shakhtar will play without their leaders Morais and Marlos. Are you ready for a challenge like that?
Is important players, but we have someone to replace them. The absence of children does not become a problem.
– There was information that Marlos will miss at least 6 weeks. Have you talked to him after surgery as he feels?
Here to think hard, because everyone has their own body. I know that Marlos long time played with pain in his adductor and operation was inevitable.
He is now in Barcelona, there is a great clinic, I think everything will be fine.
– What about the future rival – “the Dawn”?
– A good team that is fighting for bronze. Everyone knows the team spirit of “Dawn”, so fans are in for an interesting match.
This year Shakhtar have not conceded in the Premier League. Due to what?
– At the expense of team actions in defense. We had certain tactics, when not only the defenders have to defend, and the attack line and linebackers.
– Do you feel a moral lift after the victory over Dynamo in the Cup?
After the game, of course, was the surge of emotion because he won in such a dramatic match. But today all thoughts only about “the Dawn”.
– Many say that Saturday’s match is the final rehearsal…
– There is still the semi-finals, and you have the final recorded! No, we don’t think.
– How to evaluate the results of the Cup draw? Whether the opponents would like to face off?
Is the semi – finals, and if the team has reached this stage, it’s all serious and good rivals. Will play with those on whom the lot fell.