KIEV. 20 Feb. UNN. In Kiev after eating sushi in one of the Metropolitan institutions in the hospital turned five people with symptoms of poisoning. It is reported by UNN with reference to the press service of the Main Department of Rospotrebsoyuz in Kiev.
“For the period from 15 to 19 February, the state institution “laboratory of the Kiev city center MOH Ukraine” was registered 5 cases of acute intestinal infection”, — stated in the message.
It is established that all the patients associated their disease with the consumption of sushi “Philadelphia”, purchased in foodservice. At the same time, the institution and the institution is not specified.
As of February 19, three patients hospitalized in a medical institution.
Experts Rospotrebsoyuz sampling of objects of sanitary measures for laboratory research.
As reported UNN, on the night on Monday in Lviv apartment on the street of the Grain with carbon monoxide poisoned family .