Retired in the Odessa area burned in her own houseUncategorized April 2, 2017
ODESSA-KIEV. On 2 April. UNN. In S. Ljubasevka in a private home rescuers during fire extinguishing found the deceased pensioner. About it the correspondent said the press service DSNS in the Odessa region.
To the scene arrived fire-rescue units and found that burning household property of a single-storey residential building. Within 20 minutes firefighters put out a fire on a total area of 25 sq. m. During fire extinguishing discovered the body of the master of the house born in 1932
“Upon the death of retired law enforcement officers have opened criminal proceedings under part 2 of article 270 UK of Ukraine (violation of fire safety rules)”, — said the press-Secretary of GUNP in the Odessa area O. Voytenko.
Note that during the fire suffered by the wife of the owner, who received burns to 9% of the body surface. The injured woman was admitted to the district hospital, her health condition is stable. The alleged cause of fire was short circuit of electric sheets.
We will remind, for the past day in Ukraine recorded 429 fires .