Among them – increase of salaries out of the EU and NATO, and ban GMOs and plastic utensils.
Illustration / REUTERSУчастники protests of the “yellow jackets” in France published a Manifesto of 25 points with their demands to the government.
The document placed the site Le Libre Penseur, writes LB.ua.
Initially, the protesters demanded from the authorities to renounce the tax increases on fuel, now their demands are divided into categories: political, economic, environmental and geopolitical requirements.
Read tangerine launched an investigation into the involvement of Russia to protest the “yellow jackets”
1. To convene a national gathering for reform of taxation. To prohibit taxes that exceed 25% of the state citizen.
2. To increase by 40% the minimum wage, pensions and a living wage.
3. To create new jobs in healthcare, education, public transport, law, etc.
4. Immediately begin construction of 5 million units of affordable housing, thereby reduction of rent, mortgage and job creation in the construction sector. To punish the city hall and the Prefecture, leaving the homeless under the open sky.
5. To reduce the size of banks and break the banking monopoly. Prohibit banks from depositors to engage in speculation. To prevent illiquid banks to save taxpayers ‘ money.
6. To cancel internal debt.
7. When popular support to rewrite the Constitution in the interests of the sovereignty of the people. To legalize General referendums on popular initiative.
8. Ban lobbying and influence diagrams. To prohibit persons with a criminal record for life for elected positions, and forbidden to occupy several elected positions concurrently.
9. To withdraw from the European Union and to resume the circulation of its own currency.
10. Stop the practice of escaping from taxes. Back 80 billion euros that the 40 largest companies owe the state.
11. To stop further privatization and to return the property to the state for the property privatized (airports, Railways and motorways, Parking).
12. To remove from the road radars and cameras. They are useless in preventing road accidents and are nothing more than a veiled tax.
13. To exclude the ideology of the national education system and to critically review the destructive and discredited methods of teaching.
14. In the justice sector – to increase the budget four times. Written in the law of the maximum allowed waiting time for legal procedures. To simplify the judicial system. To do justice, free and accessible.
15. To break the media monopoly, to eliminate cronyism between media and politicians. To make the media and the public to ensure diversity of views. To prohibit editorial propaganda. To stop the subsidies of the media and tax concessions to journalists.
16. To guarantee civil liberties. To prescribe in the Constitution the complete prohibition of interference of state in matters of education, health and the institution of the family.
17. Law to require manufacturers to extend the shelf life to 10 years at least. Require them to have spare parts available.
18. As soon as possible to ban the production and conversion of plastic packaging and other packaging littering the environment.
19. To limit the influence of pharmaceutical companies on the health care system. To hold a national Congress on health care reform.
20. Ban GMOs and pesticides. To prohibit the use of agricultural land without a rotation of crops.
21. Re-industrialize to rejection of imports as causing the greatest harm to the environment.
22. Immediately withdraw from NATO and to prohibit the use of French troops in wars of aggression.
23. The relations between France and Africa. Put an end to the looting, to stop the military and political intervention. Give the money and property of dictators, ill-gotten, the people of Africa. Immediately to bring home the French troops. To end the colonial system, which obliges African countries to keep foreign exchange reserves at the Central Bank of France, which keeps Africa in poverty. Negotiate as equals.
24. To stop the flow of immigrants, on which France has no funds for adoption and integration.
25. In foreign policy – an exceptional respect for international law and signed agreements.
We will remind, the French authorities decided to cancel the increase in fuel tax scheduled for January 1, from-for mass protests of the “yellow jackets.” The demonstration, which escalated into street clashes and vandalism in Paris last weekend, began in November in protest of higher taxes on fuel, which authorities were going to Fund conservation activities.
The meetings quickly became an organized movement against President Emmanuel Macron. He is accused of following policies that are particularly hit by poor families.
This is the most large-scale unrest in France over the last 50 years. According to the latest data, the number of detainees exceeded 1,700 people.
Macron announced a long-awaited statement regarding the campaign “yellow jackets”