Poland destroyed the gas the dream of Russia: Gazprom will not be able to monopolize OPALUncategorized March 9, 2017
Company PGNiG failed to challenge the resolution of the European Union to increase the capacity of gas supply to Europe Gazprom up to 80%, according to 112.ua.
This was reported today the Chairman of the company Peter Wozniak, adding that PGNiG has imposed a ban on the use of the pipeline for any of the countries, which runs until April 2018. At the same time, to claim the increase in gas flow it is impossible for 15 years.
“We managed to block the auctions regarding the use of the OPAL gas pipeline until March-April next year. This pipeline will announce the auction for the use of its facilities for 15 years in amounts more than it was done until today. We managed to block the initiative of the Russians,” said Wozniak.
Previously, the European Union issued a resolution on increase of gas supplies through the Nord stream and OPAL to 80%, but if no one buys remaining 20%, then the entire pipeline. Then instruction company PGNiG has announced its intention to challenge this decisionas one that threatens energeticheskoi security of Europe.