The nitrate content in water is 8.3 times higher than hygienic standard.
Near Kharkov year-old child was poisoned by water with nitrate / photo ministry-to-children.song village Prudyanka Kharkiv region mother watered with water from the well, which was the nitrates.
The child is only 1 year 2 month, reported the press service of the Kharkiv regional laboratory center.
See also Zaporizhia region she slipped into a coma after drinking six liters of water – media
Victim in grave condition was hospitalized to the Department of anesthesiology and intensive care oblast children’s clinical hospital №1.
Knowing that the water from your own well exceeded the nitrate content in 1.3 times, the mother of the child drink packaged water. For cooking she used water from another well, the water in which, according to the testimony of other residents, was “good”.
On the fact of poisoning of the child specialists labtsentr conducted a study of water from this well. The results of the nitrate content in water is 8.3 times higher than hygienic standard.
We will remind, in Lviv from 29 March to 1 April, was admitted to the hospital four children aged three to five years with a diagnosis of “acute intestinal infection”.