The baby took in his mouth a faulty power cord from the TV.
The kid took in his mouth a faulty electrical wire / photo od.npu.gov.IAV Nikolaevsk the region of Odessa region from the shock, died 10-month-old baby.
About it reports a press-service of the police of Odessa region.
See also Lviv two year old boy fell into a pot of boiling water and received 70% of burns of a body (video)
Previously, while 22-year-old mother had a mixture of her 10-month-old son, left unattended, took in a mouth a faulty power cord from the TV. Due to snapping the child died on the spot.
For establishment of a final cause of death the body of the child is directed on examination. Pre-incident qualifies as an accident.
As UNIAN reported earlier, in late March, in the Odessa region, 11-month-old baby fell into a bucket of boiling water. A week later, the baby from his injuries died in hospital.