Physicians more than 10 days did everything possible to save the child. The boy had 80% burns of the body surface.
26 Mar boy one year old / photo facebook.com/katherine.nozhevnikovaВ Odessa today year-old child died, fallen inadvertently into a bucket of boiling water.
About this Facebook said the volunteer Ekaterina Nozhevnikova.
According to the report, a boy named Daniel was delivered from the village of Shabo, Belgorod-Dniester district of Odessa region in the regional center on the night of March 18 in a critical condition. The doctors stated that 80% burns of the body surface.
According to mother, she was going to bathe her three children, so the room was a bucket of boiling water, which was going to dilute the cold water. At this time, the boy playing, was climbing out of the bed on a small table, could not resist and fell into the tank.
See also Kiev year-old child fell into an open hatch media
To save the child volunteers organized the fundraiser. The necessary amount was quickly collected, donors, including the police, handed over to the boy’s blood.
As noted by Nozhevnikova, physicians more than 10 days did everything possible, but to save the child failed. On March 26, the boy was a year old.
“Ten liters of boiling water, one minute, when the mother turned away… He won thanks to you (charity care – the UNIAN) 11 days of life, it was time to baptize, but I don’t know if this is true. 11 days of hell”, – the volunteer wrote.
She added that the remaining funds will purchase equipment for the burn unit, stock medicines, etc.
In the burn ward of the hospital the correspondent of the UNIAN confirmed the death of the child.
We will remind, in Odessa region the baby fell into a bucket of boiling water, when the parents were going to bathe. With burns of 80% of the body of the baby was urgently hospitalized. The police qualified the incident as an accident.