In Kharkov students poisoned by spice: one diedUncategorized May 28, 2017
In Kharkov, two students of one of local higher educational institutions were poisoned Smoking mixture. One of them died. About it reports a press-service GU of the national police in the Kharkiv region.
“Found that students in one of the Kharkiv universities, an unknown man was treated to a spice. 18-year-old boy died in a hostel. A 19-year-old student was taken to the hospital. According to preliminary data, in both cases, the doctors diagnosed him with severe poisoning by narcotic substances”, – stated in the message.
The event is brought in the Magazine of the uniform accounting of offenses.
The investigator addressed the issue of entering data in the Unified register of pretrial investigations and qualification events.
In Kuwait, the customs officials caught a pigeon, with which drug dealers ferrying drugs from Iraq