According to preliminary information, in the tent there was a gas leak.
In the center of Kharkov, an explosion occurred in a tent / photo UNIAN tent volunteers in the center of Kharkov was an explosion, one person was injured.

About it reports Department of communications GU-Ukraine in Kharkiv region.

See also Kharkov blew up and robbed an ATM machine (photo)

According to preliminary information, in the tent, a gas leak occurred from-for careless handling of the plate.

The victim said he turned on the gas, but untimely it was set on fire, causing a gas explosion.

The police opened criminal proceedings under article “violation of established by legislation requirements of fire security”.