Due to the bad weather in the Odessa region has restricted the movement of trucksUncategorized January 17, 2018
ODESSA-KIEV. 16 Jan. UNN. Due to deteriorating weather conditions from 14:00 on 16 January in the Odessa region, banned the movement of trucks on highways of General use of state importance. About it the correspondent of UNN reported in the press service of Ukravtodor.
Restrictions apply on such roads region:
– M-05 Kiev – Odessa (364-464 km)
– M-14 Odessa – Melitopol-Novoazovsk (to Taganrog) (0-55 km)
– M-15 Odesa – Reni (to Bucharest) (11-41 km)
– M-16 Odessa – Kuchurgan (Chisinau) (0-70 km)
– M-27 Odessa – The Black Sea (0-22)
– M-28 Odessa – South /M-14/entrances (0-50 km)
– N-33 Odessa – Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi – Monashi /M-15/(0-53 km) to the entrance to the port of Chernomorsk (0-3 km).
About the lifting of restrictions will be announced later.
Drivers urged to be careful driving, observe traffic regulations, not to exceed the speed limit and not to perform risky maneuvers.
As reported UNN, due to the bad weather at the airport of Odessa cancelled flights.