Andriy Yarmolenko. Photo: fcdynamo.kiev.ua
Captain of “Dynamo” Andriy Yarmolenko answered journalists ‘ questions on the eve of the match round of the playoffs the UEFA Europa League with cs marítimo.
– In the first match the quality of the pitch wasn’t the best, which many did not, including you. Given that tomorrow is a home game, the game is different?
– I will tell you one thing – on Thursday we go out and we play to win. Will give everything to play in the group stage of the Europa League.
– The absence of Khacheridi, who is suspended, will be felt?
– Of course, Jack is an important player for our team. But we have the core players that don’t just train, and those who come to him, will give their all.
– In preparation for the match against cs marítimo, think about the upcoming game for the national team against Turkey?
– About the team we think then when we get to the national team. Now we are facing other challenges, and we understand that a club like Dynamo (Kiev), cannot remain without Euro cups.
– Tomorrow is independence Day. As you play in a day?
– We will try our game and the result to give our fans and all the Ukrainian people the occasion.